Community & Partnerships Associate
Job Title: Community & Partnerships Associate
Reporting To: Deputy Executive Director
Main purpose of job
The Community & Partnerships Associate addresses the needs of two primary stakeholders: (1) alumni of the IdeaSpace Acceleration Program, (2) Institutional Partners. The role involves a variety of responsibilities related to the improvement and implementation of the Integrate and Inspire Programs of the organization.
Overall, the organizational goal of IdeaSpace is to help startups grow as a way to contribute to a thriving Philippine Startup Ecosystem. This involves cultivating relationships, strengthening collaborative engagements and following through on opportunities that is relevant to the needs of startups. In particular, the Community & Partnerships associate is accountable for advocacy and academic programs relating to startup education, as well as coordination between alumni of the IdeaSpace Acceleration Program and institutional partners. This role also involves analyzing and identifying needs and opportunities that will help serve assigned stakeholders better.
All team members are expected to share in the passion and execution of grassroots advocacy programs through participation in community events, organizing workshops and the like.
- Degree in business or any related field (small business management, business administration, marketing, public relations, human resources, etc.) is preferred;
- Passion and commitment to the role and organizational goals take more weight than the background
- At least 1-year related experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed below
- Experience operating and/or managing a startup or small/micro business is a plus, as well as working with a startup
- Knowledge and appreciation of business, technology and innovation principles
- Strong willingness to learn and gain an appreciation of startups and the startup ecosystem, as well as the adaptability to work on multi-disciplinary work requirements
- Willingness to travel and relate to people from diverse backgrounds
- Manages internal and external events for the organization
- Follows through on coordination for ongoing projects with relevant stakeholders
- Represents the company to external groups and organizations
- Maintains reports pertaining to programs for communities, partners and alumni
- Provides operational structure through documentation and collation of necessary organizational information
- Identifies partnership opportunities for Inspire and Integrate programs
- Cultivates relationships with stakeholders: startups, communities and partners
- Prepares and maintains financial reports that summarize and/or outline outgoing funds
- Leads projects intended for academic programs
- Leads Internship Training Program
- Leads marketing and branding initiatives of the organization
- Oversees and is responsible for the management of assets relating to Inspire and Integrate programs
- Anticipates organizational needs and opportunities by conducting research to identify emerging trends, services and the like.
- Exposure to multifunctional, allowing for a lot of learning and growth opportunities
- Belonging to an organization that values an Innovation culture and an agile atmosphere
- Free freshly brewed coffee in the office
- Allowances on top of your basic pay
- Growth opportunities tantamount to due effort
Please send your CV and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org